Tuesday 10 September 2024

Never to be Same

our inimical truths

our baleful words

have torn us apart

i stood for myself

you stood for yourself

i gave you signs

you gave me signs

but fate had other plans

now dark heart is all we have

with all its chambers full of detest

if I come to your door

you won’t open

if you come to my door

i won’t open

so we lost our love

to the hands of our fears

never to come back

never to be same


About- This poem is about someone with whom my friendship ended because of a misunderstanding between us and if you ask me do i miss that person then the answer is yes but if you ask me do i wanna be friends with them again, then the answer is NO. I gave my everything to reconcile, sent a thousand apologies and i'm not just saying thousand apologies, i did sent that many texts, mails to that one person. I don't want to be a prisoner to their memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment