I fell really harder from the dream of studying astronomy to weaving stories as a writer. Amateur astronomy still lives in my blood but i will forever mourn the loss of that version of mine which had dreams. I have tried to put all my anger, frustration into poems like "Cosmic Longing: Un Amore Irragguiungibile". The idea behind this had been sitting on my desk since February 2025 but I was too scared to open up and share this chapter but now that I'm preparing to leave, I'm resting this as one of my last cases.
The poems in this poetry series are:
- Fire in my Dreamland: The Prologue
- Sunset of my Life: Part-I
- Sunset of my Life: Part-II
- Pray to the Death
- Buried by Expectations
- Rusting Away
- Almost Had it All
- Storm
- Him But Not Me
- Mirrored Reality
- Bird Without Wings
- Behind Him
- Living a Dream
- Hanging from Shoulder
- Fire in my Dreamland: An Epilogue
Read More>>: Dream