From the Desk of Maanvinder: A Poetry Collection
A collection of poems by Maanvinder Pilania.
Search
You Heard My Hurt
my sighs were getting too loud
and their echoes haunting the halls,
i was struggling to breathe
and tears rolling down my face,
it is you who stepped in like
how moon shines bright after eclipse,
kissed my tears off like a desert
and leaving after a passionate remark
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The End: A Final Letter
With " Daisy Summer ", this collection has finally came to an end. I had always wanted to end it on a peaceful note but i always f...
One Final Truth: A Poetry Series
A poet can lie about his muse but he certainly cannot deny a universal truth. This poetry series is testament to a truth that even this poet...
The Art Room
In the school's art room when no one was around i sat, forlorn by my own grief as a way to escape my pain november had already broken my...
In the Colour of November: A Poetry Series
Maybe this time we will part ways. who knows? Writing is a whole different thing from publishing. Sometimes you write, sometimes you share w...
Ashes of Us: A Poetry Series
I guess i'm a big liar. I promised myself that i will let "One Final Truth" be my last truth i'll ever speak on but here i...
I Sent The Text: An Epilogue
messages sent and unsent confessions told and untold heartbroken- and hearts we both broke your memories linger around like a ghost I still ...
Legacy of Our Story
All that you'll leave behind for me are your memories The legacy of a story that was ill-fated from the beginning You have somebody else...
No comments:
Post a Comment