Sunday 8 September 2024

A Homeless Heart

you asked me, “how you’re doing?”

while pointing your gun on my head

when you could’ve brought some flowers

and said the same thing “you never felt like that”

i still would’ve forgiven you thinking,

you are still a kid figuring your feelings out

but you’re still in utter disbelief of my love

that crossed seas for you my love

 

now let me tell you how i am doing

tell you, “what your desertion brought me?”

summer went by without ‘summer love’

and fall full of depression

my eyes rained blood

and fog covered my whole world

with no place to call home


About- This poem is about getting betrayed by someone you loved but they failed to acknowledge your love for them. It can be about a friend, a lover, based on how you relate to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment