From the Desk of Maanvinder: A Poetry Collection
A collection of poems by Maanvinder Pilania.
Search
Aftermath: Part-III
families searching for their loved ones
after the mud has settled to the ground
and water is flowing at normal pace
but all that left are the little memories
in forms of clothing, pearls or
in their decayed form as a skeleton
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The End: A Final Letter
With " Daisy Summer ", this collection has finally came to an end. I had always wanted to end it on a peaceful note but i always f...
One Final Truth: A Poetry Series
A poet can lie about his muse but he certainly cannot deny a universal truth. This poetry series is testament to a truth that even this poet...
The Art Room
In the school's art room when no one was around i sat, forlorn by my own grief as a way to escape my pain november had already broken my...
In the Colour of November: A Poetry Series
Maybe this time we will part ways. who knows? Writing is a whole different thing from publishing. Sometimes you write, sometimes you share w...
Ashes of Us: A Poetry Series
I guess i'm a big liar. I promised myself that i will let "One Final Truth" be my last truth i'll ever speak on but here i...
I Sent The Text: An Epilogue
messages sent and unsent confessions told and untold heartbroken- and hearts we both broke your memories linger around like a ghost I still ...
Legacy of Our Story
All that you'll leave behind for me are your memories The legacy of a story that was ill-fated from the beginning You have somebody else...
No comments:
Post a Comment