Thursday 23 May 2024

Snakes That Befriend and Kill

death came from rattle snakes

build a fort just to dig his grave

air became thinner inside

with every single inhale

mesmerized by the good feeling

his obscured vision of love

couldn’t differ between words or places

memories that still haunt him at dawn

 

one common bite and 100 different faces

excruciating pain and smile on their faces

black dahlia flourished in my rose garden

my eyes rained, someone punctured the cloud

scandals that can ruin lives, lies that can take lives

a friend is not a friend of yours

beware of those snakes

who befriend you and kill your soul


About- This poet felt the need to write a poem about my so called "friends" who claimed to be nice, kind but turned out to be all fake, toxic. I call such peoples snakes who will hurt you while shaking your hand. I was inspired to write this after my own song "Toxic Traits", which you cannot find anywhere to listen because i haven't released it. Haha. 

2 comments:

  1. Why your poems are so relatable? anyways thank you for publishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to send this poem to my ex best friend who was a complete snake. She was mean.

    ReplyDelete