-
In the school's art room when no one was around i sat, forlorn by my own grief as a way to escape my pain november had already broken my...
-
With " Daisy Summer ", this collection has finally came to an end. I had always wanted to end it on a peaceful note but i always f...
-
verses dipped in gray ink his blue sky failed to turn pink color changed faster than light love in gray his soul screams moon obscured by th...
-
Whenever i hit the writer's block, i like to write about something that is traumatic based on what i have read, listen and watched in di...
-
All that you'll leave behind for me are your memories The legacy of a story that was ill-fated from the beginning You have somebody else...
-
I guess i'm a big liar. I promised myself that i will let "One Final Truth" be my last truth i'll ever speak on but here i...
-
fate played its dirtiest tricks on me, made me believe "our" and "us" would mean something, only for everything to end i...
No comments:
Post a Comment