Monday 2 September 2024

Grand Plan of Escaping

on my desk

lays a plan grand

to escape from my town

and live in the valley

 

waking up to the sound of birds chirping

ending my day with a walk in the evening

at night, sipping tea by the fire

to falling asleep in the arms of my lover

 

i’ll watch, “trees shedding a part of them in fall”

i’ll watch, fog cover my ground”

i’ll watch, “rain pouring down”

i’ll watch, “green take over again”

and

i’ll watch my inner child heal

 

words from them won’t hurt anymore

looks from them won’t scare anymore

scars from them will stitch up this time

and they won’t be there anymore


About- have you ever felt like you don't fit in a certain group of peoples or feels like nothing seems to work out for you and everything is so torturous that you feel like dying? then this is just the poem you need to read that is my escape plan.

1 comment: