Sunday 28 July 2024

Veil of Despair

Death does not comes to me

Even when I pray for it

I’m coward

My body freezed and hands paralysed

In the inside,

My life is torturous and tormenting

On the outside,

I believe there exist a better place for me

I’m stuck between life and death, my view blurry

My soul dead, head full of death wishes

Is it called living?


About- Standing on a cliff, i'm caught in a storm of conflicting emotions between the urge to escape and the faint hope of something better. I know what i'm facing but sometimes the voices are too loud in my head and so i am waiting for the closure to arrive at my door, until then i can only do one thing that is write. Writing gives me immense power to find a path through the storm and the hope that someday peace will find its way back to me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is depressing dude.

    ReplyDelete